The George Gee Orchestra customizes every experience, down to the most personal details. Please call us to discuss your dreams and let us help make your party unforgettable—a memory you and all your friends will cherish.
Obviously with a custom-crafted agreement, the fees vary widely and cannot be set until a contract is in place. But we want to work with you and your budget, no matter what you have in mind! Here are some possibilities—we look forward to working with you!
* The definitive 20-piece Swing Era Big Band Orchestra configuration is 17 musicians (five saxophones, four trombones, four trumpets, string bass, piano, drums and rhythm guitar), with female and male vocalists, plus bandleader George Gee, who may also handle emcee duties and background vocals.
* The 14-piece Big Band Party Orchestra (keyboardist, bass, percussion, drums, guitar/male vocalist, three saxophones, three brass, featured female vocalist, featured male vocalist and bandleader George Gee as emcee and background vocalist) will keep any party swingin’ and rockin’. With its classic big band presentation, this group is equally comfortable performing music by Benny Goodman, James Brown, Donna Summer or Justin Timberlake! Perfect for larger parties of all types.
* The 10-piece Party Orchestra (bass, keyboard, drums, guitar/male vocalist, featured female vocalist, featured male vocalist, saxophone, trumpet, trombone and bandleader/emcee) includes four fewer musicians but does not diminish the fun and excitement offered by this medium-size combination. There is less of a “Big Band” sound, but the three-piece horn section can switch riffs from Count Basie to KC & The Sunshine Band in a flash! Perfect for a wedding couple who want to keep the dance floor pumpin’ all night long!
Optional additions include an Andrew Sisters-style vocal trio, Frank Sinatra tribute artist, Latin percussion, swingin’ string section and world-champion lindy hop dancers (from one couple to an entire troupe).
* If you envision a smaller band, we are happy to custom-tailor a music outfit to fit any event and any budget. Five- to eight-piece dance bands—all with the George Gee trademark style and pizzazz—are available for consideration.
* Swingin’ jazz combos—quintets, quartets, trios and solo pianists (all with choice vocals)—are also ready for your party; either for the main event and/or as delightful background music during dinner or cocktail hour.
* For special ceremonies, members of The George Gee Orchestra are adept with the classical canon. String quartets available upon request.